Sunday, September 23, 2007

I have a very loud child....




Oh my, oh my. Today was haircut day. Any of you who have had a child before know that there is a window in a child's life where they simply do not like to get their haircut. For us grown ups, it is such a luxurious and relaxing way to spend a day. For a toddler, not so much. And for the parent of that toddler REALLY not so much! Derek screamed so loudly I truly can't believe the windows of the hair salon did not shatter. Fortunately, he survived (as did my eardrums) and both boys look adorable with their new do's.


* Yes- they are wearing pants. It is 71 degrees out today and in So. Cal that equals long pants! And yes, Derek is threatening me with a shoe. Isn't he a doll today! :)






5 comments:

Shan said...

yay!!! i love that you have a blog now. oh yes, we too were wearing pants AND sweaters a couple times this weekend...we're a bunch of babies.
p.s.~this might sound really weird, but i actually turned the heater on this morning for a little while (derek couldn't believe it!) :)

mom said...

Well, I got to see them in person--but they both had hats on!! When do we ever put hats on after spending a fortune at the hair salon?

Devon Atchison said...

Too Cute! I have gorgeous (and vocally proficient!) nephews! I can't wait to see you guys in two weeks!! Heath, I'm impressed with your tech savviness! :)

Emily said...

What handsome boys! I'm so happy you have a blog now! It's a great way to keep in touch! I can't believe how big Derek is getting. When are you off again from school so we can get together?

Anonymous said...

love to take off his pants and undies, lube him good and make him squeal, little boys are so much fun their first time