Friday, August 15, 2008

Vacation Bible School


It has been a while since I posted on here. We've been without a camera for a couple of weeks. I had left our Canon on the counter along with some toiletries from the market of which I was being too lazy to carry upstairs. Gavin decided he wanted something from one of the upper counters and climbed up on the counter spilling a bottle of shampoo. No big deal I thought and just mopped up the mess. Well, come to find out the shampoo had seeped inside the camera! :( So we had to go get us a new camera. I copied my friend Shannon and got a cute little Nokia which was put to good use this evening.

Gavin ended a week long VBS with dinner and a little musical performance. It was so cute. He really enjoyed himself, especially all the arts and crafts. They had a pretty hip music lineup which Gavin was enthralled with. He asked me when HIS daddy could go up on stage and play guitar and when HIS mommy could go sing. I started to say "when &*%# freezes over," but figured church wasn't really the place to say that. Gotta love this age. Still too young to understand that mommy can't sing a lick and that daddy's air guitar is much better than his real one.... HA!

3 comments:

King Family said...

Cute pic GAVIN! That's a bummer about your camera.

Shan said...

he looks so cute! yay...i'm glad you got a new camera...do you like it? i think i like it so far, i'm still getting used to how all the setting work. anyways, the pic you put on here looks good.
that's funny that he wanted you guys to perform up on stage...if you ever do that, please make sure we're there, i can always use a good laugh. j/k). :)

Annie said...

How cute is he Heather...OMG he looks like sucha little man.. I am so glad you got a new camera.. I was missing out on pics of the boys..
Love ya,
annie