Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I've Been "Tagged"

There is a little blogging game called 10 things and apparently I'm it. Before I begin let me say- I have LIFTED the restricted comments from this site, meaning all of you can leave a comment WITHOUT a password. If I am going to bare my weirdness to you, then as my friends and family, you better gimme some love!!! (Seriously if only 2 people leave a comment I'll be a bit hurt) SO LEAVE A COMMENT (I am so curious who's reading)! Ok, now that I've gotten that out, here we go"

10 Things About Me You Might Not Know:

1) I hate watching TV. I could actually live perfectly fine without a television set. I much prefer reading.

2) Speaking of reading, when I was in the 3rd grade my teacher had a speed reading machine. I used it so much I can now read so fast I can finish entire novels in 1-2 hours.

3) I am a compulsive list maker. All over my house are little to do lists. I make them for myself, for Jeremy, even the boys who can't read yet. I get a strange satisfaction from crossing things off my list. It doesn't really bother me that no one else pays any attention to them.

4) When I was a sophomore I was on Good Morning America. My cheerleading squad went to cheer camp at UCLA and they were there doing a segment on the whole experience. They followed me around for much of the day and a few weeks later there I was telling the whole U. S of A to "push 'em back."

5) I hate Halloween. Always have. I only wanted to dress up if I could be something pretty. Guess I have always been vain. I try really hard to enjoy it for my kids, but truthfully.... I still don't like it much.

6) I love a clean house but I detest doing any of the work to clean it. If only I had that robot from the Jetson's.

7) I can't watch horror movies. Even the kind that are so bad there isn't a chance in heck they're real. When I was in 7th grade I watched Nightmare on Elm Street One and Two and they scared me so bad I couldn't walk by my own swimming pool at night alone ever again.

8) I am obsessed with all things fertility. Seriously! Maybe I was a midwife in my past life. I can answer almost any question on babies and all your business "down there."

9) I LOVE crackers. I don't mean I like them once in a while. I mean I cannot buy them at the store because I simply can't resist eating the whole entire box. As a kid my mom knew this so she would never buy them (or if she did she hid them from me and snuck them over to my little brother), so I would go to my friend Colleen's. Her mom always had the good ones!

10) In college I worked for a long time in the campus vault. It was basically an underground safe where all of the money from the campus was filtered through. I seriously loved that job. It was quiet, but fun. Easy but you had to concentrate. No pressure, just CASH! If I ever win the lottery I'm opening me up a vault. Devon- are you in?

So there you have it. Hope you all still love me! Now I tag Stacy and Lisa!

6 comments:

Shan said...

loved it heather!
i'm still laughing at the "push 'em back" line. you're funny!
we'll see you saturday~ shan

Tim and Lisa said...

All I can say is... THANKS!! Can't wait to get right on that! I have lots of thinking to do before I start that one! But I did have fun reading yours!

King Family said...

Ok I did it. Not as creative as yours but you have some facts on me. I totally remember Good Morning America coming to Cheer Camp. I also remember those crazy blue PJ's I brought there! :)

Annie said...

Ofcourse I read your blog. You are my mentor on this darn thing! I love all ten things. You are a great person and friend. I especially loved the Fertility part as I too am becoming increasingly obssessed with all things "down there" !! you are too funny.. Hope work is good. I do not miss it...yet!!!!!

Tim and Lisa said...

Okay... I've done it!! Again piggy back on Stacy.. Not as creative as yours. But, DONE!

Devon said...

What should we call our vault? I am totally in! Best job I ever had! Can I be the boss who shoots rubberbands at everyone who is actually working? And can we hire someone we don't like that much to do the coin machine?