Wednesday, December 26, 2007

OMG! The toys are multiplying.....


or maybe it's Christmas. I swear the sheer number of toys in our household tripled overnight. Me thinks it's time to weed out the toy closet. How blessed my kiddos are that so many people love them! We spent Christmas morning at our house opening and playing with our Santa gifts. Then we went to brunch/opening insane amounts of gifts at Jeremy's mom's house. We ended the day with dinner and more gifts with my parent's and Jeremy's dad. Our day was relatively low stress (no small feat for a holiday) and the boys held up great. I love Christmas (I really do) but between you and me- I'm kinda glad it's over!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Yes, you are so right. I am currently trying to figure out where to put everything. Not only are the toys multiplying, they are getting bigger too. And on top of that the girl toys are so big. Between the crib, high chair, and kitchen set, our family room looks like a romper room. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tibbetts Fam said...

Amen to it's over!!! Hey, what does your week look like? What to come over?