Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Derek!


After Gavin outgrew his baby clothes I gave them away. I always told people what were the chances of me having another boy (and in December no less). Enter baby #2- boy and born in January. Basically the same thing! My second baby is funny, noisy, cuddly, affectionate, loud and silly. His beautiful eyes are as deep as the ocean and his smile lights up the room. I can't believe two years have already passed. How quickly he has grown. Happy second birthday baby boy. I love you so very, very much.....

3 comments:

Annie said...

It does seem like just yesterday I was talking to you on the phone when you were on your way home from the hospital. happy Birthday Derek!!! Many more sweet boy.

Emily said...

How did he already turn 2? I remember when you called me to tell me his adorable name! it goes by too too fast!

Tim and Lisa said...

Take in every minute!! They go by so fast!!! Happy 2nd Birthday!!