Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter



Easter totally took me by surprise this year. It came so early in the year and I felt like I was super unprepared for it! The Easter bunny did make it to our place despite celebrating at a party the night before. After church we had a wonderful brunch at my in-law's. The only downer was that I had the boys all looking handsome in their Easter clothes but by 11 AM they were in the pool- clothes sopping wet. Oh well. It WAS very warm out and I really couldn't blame them. Too bad they looked like rug rats by the time we went to my mom's for dinner. Maybe next year we'll have to go to her house first so she can see that I really do comb their hair and clean their clothes!!!!!

4 comments:

Devon said...

Oh my gosh, Heather, these blog posts turned out SO cute! It was so fun to see Easter pics (your kids looked beautiful on Easter, even after their outfit #1 didn't make it to mom and dad's house!), Jessica's birthday pics and your road trip pics!!

Annie said...

Heather,
The kids look so cute. I am sure the Easter Bunny brought them many goodies....

Tim and Lisa said...

You guys look like you had a great Easter!!! I can't believe how big Gavin looks!! Tall, skinny and handsome!!

Anonymous said...

Heather, you left out the best picture.....the kids playing in the sprinkler with life jackets on and Gavin in just his birthday suit from the waist down! It was a good day!

Elizabeth/Aya