Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Air Kids



This morning the boys and I met up with a few of my kindergarteners and their moms at Air Kids. It's a place set up with indoor bounce houses and slides. They had so much fun. My students were great and played with my boys (who are 2-4 years younger than them) just wonderfully. And boy did I get my exercise too, pushing Derek to the top of the slides. By the end of the morning he could climb up all by himself but not until I got a heck of a good workout. We ended with a yummy lunch at McDonald's. You know you have great students when you want to hang out with them on your vacation! :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

glad you had fun! We need to get together and play while you're off.

King Family said...

I am so glad they had fun. It is a great place for birthdays. Plus it is easy!

Tim and Lisa said...

There is a great place like that in Corona... Mega Zone! It's free during the day 8-5 Monday -Friday! We need to plan a day to get together! Hunter would love it! Stacy and Emily too... We let them run and we get to play catch-up

Annie said...

you must have wonderful students.. I know little Cooper is one of them..Looks like fun..