Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Free Lunch!


Monday the boys and I had such a fun afternoon at Chick-fil-a. They were running a promotion where if you wore football logos they would give you free lunch. So the boys got decked out in their Chargers gear and I threw on one of Jeremy's Giants hats and off we went. Lunch was really good and Gavin and I were completely entertained by Derek's imitation of the guy dancing in the Chick-fil-a cow costume. Everyone in the whole place was wearing Chargers or Raiders except for me.Even so, I only got heckled once about my hat and although it was by a Raider's fan, she was only about 8 so I wasn't too worried. :)

2 comments:

King Family said...

GO CHARGERS!

Emily said...

Good deal! Next time let me know if there is something down my way! You are such a deal finder!