Friday, November 14, 2008

Disneyland


My friends the Cassidy's are so wonderful. They invited us for a day at Disneyland and we didn't have to pay a nickel...... do you know how fun that place is when you haven't invested $300 dollars into your day? We had a ball and the place was pretty empty. We went on 18 rides (that's incredible) and I only counted Buzz Lightyear once when we actually went on it 3 times! The only things we waited for were Autopia and the new Toy Story ride at California Adventure (my new fave ride, btw). The kiddos were close to perfect and the weather was lovely. Couldn't have asked for a better day!

6 comments:

Casey Angulo said...

You guys should get passes. Then you feel like that every time you go. What a cool hook up from your friend!

King Family said...

Wow it sounds wonderful. Empty, no lines, how lucky were you guys!

Tim and Lisa said...

Free, no crowds, and great kids!!! What more could you ask for! We love disneyland!

Annie said...

That is so cool Heather.. Maui looked awesome also. You know I will always get you in to Dland anytime too friend..xoxoxo
annie

Shan said...

we miss disneyland...the plan is to get season passes for Christmas...can't wait. looks like you guys had a great time and short lines are the BEST! ~s
p.s.~let's hang out soon. :)

Emily said...

What a great day! I have had serious blog neglect lately and haven't even read friends blogs! I got your message BTW and I am going to call you tomorrow! So glad you had a wonderful Hawaiian vacation.... man I love that place!