Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Grandma Mary's 90th!



Sunday afternoon we celebrated my grandmother's 90th birthday. It was great to visit with my dad's family. The funniest part of the whole day was during my grandma's speech she said that my boys were the most quiet and well behaved little guys around. Now, believe me I LOVE my boys but quiet and super well behaved? HA HA! Think the fact that she is totally hard of hearing has anything to do with it? Anyhow it gave us a great laugh. Have you ever stopped to imagine how much "life" you will have experienced by the time we are 90? It almost takes your breath away.... Happy birthday Grandma Mary!

2 comments:

King Family said...

How lucky can you be to live to be 90 years old and get to see your great Grandkids grow up. I wish us as parents had some heafring loss also. It might reduce our stress levels. :)

Tim and Lisa said...

How lucky you are to have your Grandma around still!! What I would'nt give to have mine around still!!