Friday, February 8, 2008

Sicker than dogs.....

Sorry we have not called, made our appointments, etc. but we are freaking sick! Not a little sick, but the yuckiest flu ever. We have very high fevers, coughs, and just about everything hurts, especially our eyes (random, huh)? Jeremy had it first, he passed it to me, Gavin has had it for 2 days and I'm sure Derek is next. Of course Jeremy went to Kaiser and paid them $10 for them to tell him it is just a virus. (I could've told him that for free). Anyhow, we miss talking to you. Hopefully we'll all be ourselves again next week....

5 comments:

Casey Angulo said...

That flu sucks. Hope you guys are feeling better soon.

Tim and Lisa said...

Sorry to hear that you guys are sick over at the Collins house!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!

Annie said...

I am so sorry .... I hate having the flu. I think it is going around though.. Try to get some rest..HAH with two little ones...
Annie

Shan said...

yea, leia had bronchitis & now kaia's getting over the flu (I think)...not fun. hope you guys feel better soon, we need another date night! :) ~s

Emily said...

Get well soon! So sorry to hear you are going through that! YUK!