Wednesday, June 11, 2008

All for 25 cents


And so the quarter saga (see below) continues.... it is still in there! He had a follow up x-ray yeasterday and it is just sitting in his tummy. Apparently there is some sort of flap that connects the stomach to the large intestine and they are thinking that his opening is just too small to pass the quarter. SO, they are giving him 'till Monday to "pass" it and if not they will have to get it out via some sort of scope they put down his throat. That will go over real well with Gavin I am sure. Can you picture it? "Honey just sit real still while this nice doctor shoves this long tube down your throat and into your stomach...." I sure hope they can dope him up for that because Gavin can scream real loud and I may have to join him.
Anyhow, I'm asking that you say a little prayer that my little man can avoid that situation and just pass it on his own. Yes, I am actually asking you to pray for poop. Please? I'd do it for your kid...... :)

5 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Oh Heather!!!! I will be praying for poop for you and Gavin!! Keep us posted!!! GOOD LUCK!

Casey Angulo said...

How scary. We will pray for Gavin.

Annie said...

You are too funny. okay, yah, I'll pray for his poop.... I will pray for you too..the one diggin through it all.. I really do hope he can avoid any procedure as well.

Shan said...

i'm praying that things happen naturally very soon...
anything yet?

Anonymous said...

OMG Heather! I will definately pray for poop! Poor Gavin and you. Oh the things we have to do as mothers..Love, Tara