Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Jackpot!


You know how when someone hits it big in the movies a gazillion quarters come falling into their lap? Well, we only wanted one. Apparently we missed it but for sure when we went for another xray today, lo and behold, the quarter was GONE! Obviously flushed away into never never land (I admit I had gotten a bit lax after a month of digging through you know what, I probably missed it). So there I was in Kaiser doing the happy dance since we got to avoid the "procedure," while Gavin continued to be in total oblivion to the whole situation. The moral of the story folks is, if your kid must swallow money please check to be sure it is a dime or penny. Take it from me, the circumference of the quarter is just too big and causes too much stress! P.S. In all seriousness, thanks for all those prayers-they worked.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Yeah! I was thinking about you guys this morning and wondering if Gavin was having the "procedure" done or not! So glad to hear you didn't have to go through that! :)

Tim and Lisa said...

YEAH!!! Congrats on your BIG Win!! I told Hunter your story, you can bet we don't put money in our mouth!! Makayla on the other hand... everything goes in the mouth! I really don't want to dig thru... you know what!!