Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Laura!




Our kids have the best babysitter ever. When we had to do the dreaded "who can we find to watch our babies" search we had no idea what an awesome person we would find. Laura treats our children like her own and they love her to pieces for it. She has been a good friend and an inspiration. She had to endure her younger daughter Jessica battle cancer (and beat it) this past year. In celebration her husband decided to throw her a surprise birthday party last night. You know I love Laura simply for the fact that I dressed up in a costume for her. (Anyone who knows me well knows I DETEST costume parties). So tell me, are we "ghetto-fabulous" or what?!! Anyhow, happy birthday Laura, may your 30th year on this planet be your best yet!

4 comments:

Shan said...

wow, i read (skimmed) jessica's blog...i can't even imagine going through that with your baby. what an amazing little girl (and family). praise God.
also, love the pic of you and jeremy, great costumes!

jessica said...

You are so sweet! I'm so glad you think I'm a great sitter! You guys have been such great friends and how could I not love your beautiful kids! I really think of you guys as my family, you guys have been there for us threw hard times!Thank you again for dressing up and coming to my party, I hope you had a good time! Love you guys!

Devon said...

Ha! You guys look pretty pimp-tastic!

King Family said...

I am jealous. You do not come to my parties and dress up. Well at least it has been awhile. You look cute. You need to re-think the Halloween dress up, it is fun.