Thursday, October 11, 2007

KA-CHOW!


As many of you know my least favorite part of all this parenthood stuff is potty training. Gavin has now been totally day trained for so long I barely remember him in diapers. Night training for us though has been tough. A couple weeks ago we went shopping and he saw some Cars underwear. He asked if he could have them and I told him once he was dry for 7 nights he could have them. I didn't make a big deal out of it but inside I was praying that finally he would figure this out. I am happy to say that yesterday we went shopping for some new lil' chonies. The best part is while we were out he saw some Spongebob ones and asked if he were dry 7 more nights if he could get those. Someone is feeling might confident! Yay Gavin....:)

2 comments:

Shan said...

i was SO happy when kaia finally stopped wetting the bed...(i mean every now and then she has a rare accident, but it's been months). i'm sure gavin will keep it up. that's a pretty good trade out for you...you don't have to wash his sheets every day & he gets some cool undies that he'd need anyways. very practical thinking!:)

Tim and Lisa said...

I wish that worked for Hunter!!! I showed him the pictures of Gavin.. He wants to work a deal... with transformers! We will have to see if that works!