Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Hungry?


Sometimes it is not the best idea to stop and take a funny picture. See, it was dinner- making time in the Collins home (always chaotic to say the least), and I was busy. You know, cooking. So when Derek asked for some cheerios I figured "sure." I gave him a couple and put the box on the counter. Apparently he can reach the counter. What you see is what he did. A pain to clean up but kinda funny so I had to snap his pic. What you don't see is what happened next. My child decided to sweep that whole pile onto my just cleaned floors. And you know the cereal dust that comes at the bottom of the package? Let's just say I am blogging in an effort to avoid mopping. Maybe next time I will clean up the table before whatever it is hits the floor!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Okay Heather, that is too funny! You gotta love that time of day! We're trying to make dinner, the kids are whining that they're hungry and then we turn around and find these little moments in life! I'm glad you stopped to get a picture!

mom said...

isn't he too cute!!!!