Saturday, October 6, 2007

Roadhouse


Tonight we went out to dinner to Roadhouse with our friends the Paulo's. We love hanging out with this family because they have 2 little ones the same ages as our kids and they love to go out & do stuff just like us. We had a great night... until Derek got so wound up from running around after dinner that he decided to barf all over the place. Way to make an impression kid. I guess after all those times I embarassed my own parents, karma was bound to get me back! Anyhow we had a blast... let's do it again soon!

2 comments:

Shan said...

don't be embarrassed...it's just us, we've seen it all!:)

Summer said...

Hi Heather,
How are you?? Yes, I remember you. I'm so glad to see you are doing well! Your family is adorable. I love blogging, I have reconnected with so many old friends this way! I'm glad you stopped by my blog, I'll be sure to drop by and see how you guys are doing every now and then. How is Devan? I don't think I've seen her since we were in 10th grade. Take care!